Sunday, October 16, 2016

Third Watercolor Class

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I don't seem to be able to drag and drop an image into Blogger and there doesn't seem to be any other way to post an image!  I was going to tell you all about my watercolor class today and show you what I did but Blogger just upped and deleted my post when I hit the publish button!

Oh, well, the class today was much more into my comfort zone as we painted flowers.  What wasn't in my comfort zone was that those flowers had to be from our imagination!

The instructor spent the first part of the class discussing the different flower structures and after that  we did some practice petals, leaves, etc.  When it came time to actually paint some flowers, time was almost up.  However, I did the following:

There wasn't enough time to futz with the vase but the emphasis was on the flowers anyway.  I see many opportunities for improvement but not too bad for the allotted time!

No comments: